Tuesday, January 6, 2009

you're probably not surprised.

i have yet to make it to the gym. what is my deal? i've had this idea in my head that i would get up in the morning and go to the gym before work. yeah right. who was i kidding? but really...i could have gone after work...but then i'm exhausted since work is insanely busy. all i want to do when i get home is veg.
i have a lot of motivation to get my ass to the gym...it just hasn't happened yet. i constantly remind myself of the reasons why...to spite some people in my life who won't lay off about my weight, to be a healthier individual overall, to expand my lung capacity, to be able to buy jeans without worrying about the number on the tag (and how it goes up every year). i don't want to be a gym addict, but i don't want it to feel like a chore. i don't want to hate it. i want to enjoy it. any ideas on making that a reality?
i'll set my alarm tonight for 445 am...i'll snooze it until i have to get up for work. i'll be sure to report back if i've just lied to you, but chances are i didn't. we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment